How can we live with uncertainty? During the early pandemic we all can relate to this. The what ifs. Uncertainty was present in our world around which was scary and the upheaval of everyone’s life. Now that we are trying to get back to a new normal, we are still experienced some uncertainty. Here are 6 steps to help with dealing with uncertainty.
- Practice acceptance
- Understanding you need a break. You need time to process the uncertainty.
- Imagine the in between outcome of the what ifs. What is the worst outcome? What is the best outcome?
- Recall other challenges you have face. How did you deal with this?
- Take time and give yourself grace to recharge.
- Embrace the new uncertainty.